
Lame-o that I am, I have no idea how to download videos...hopefully this shortcut will work and you can enjoy this awesome song. I heard it a few times while traveling back and forth to Newark and, recently, heard it again while ironing and listening to Star 99.1 on the computer...it made me think of one of my staff who is a beliver but continues to go through trial after trial after trial.
On a personal note, I connect most with the line, "Before a heartache can ever touch my life, it has to go through Your hands"...What peace there is in that, yes? That even the unexpected heartaches, the sudden moments in our lives that shake us, tragic diagnosis, unforeseen expenses, loss of a job, a loved one, accidents, all the STUFF that just happens...well, it doesn't really. God permits it all-ALL-for His purposes...Maybe I've been blessed not to have experienced as much heartache and tragedy as others, but even so, I knowthatIknowthatIknow, it's all for my good and growth...and that I will continue to love God, have faith, and ride with Him through the storms of life...no matter what.
No comments:
Post a Comment