Friday, October 14, 2011

Tell Me Mo'ah, Tell Me Mo'ah...!



A few blogs back, in my "I Love When" list about Mark, I mentioned that I love it when he remembers some random fact I've told him from the past. Well, here's another one to add...


I was watching the tail end of Grease last night and he was walking around the house talking on the phone. As we were getting ready for bed, he starts singing random selections from Grease...? I looked at him in astonishment. "What do YOU know about Grease!?" He started throwing facts at me--T Byrds, Danny getting a letterman's sweater at the end, Frenchie wanting to go to beauty school, "Greased lightning! Goooooo Greased lightning!" "Tell me mo'ah, tell me mo'ah, did she put up a fight?" My jaw was on the floor! A MUSICAL!? My Mark!?


After 14 years, you think you know somebody...but I'm finding more and more that part of the covenant of marriage=together for life, includes continuing to learn about them...that as much as I think I might know, there will always continue to be these delightful, "I-can't-even-believe-this" surprises I discover about my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment